I'm really excited to have this training DVD to share with therapists and spas. Not only to see the techniques I use when giving a golf ball massage, but also how to use the KaddyBACK on themselves as well as during golf ball chair massage. The SPAball Kaddy has enabled me to COMFORTABLY do many deep massages in a row. (Even my last client of the day leaves saying it was the best massage they ever had.) The KaddyBACK saves ME after a long day of massaging while I drive home. I can now do the trigger-point work on MYSELF (that I perform on my clients all day) while driving home... hands free! This youtube video is just a sampling of the DVDs that are available for sale online at www.golfballmassage.com.
Please feel free to email me with any suggestions or comments! I LOVE hearing from therapist and I'm here to help you promote your biz! And fyi... more good stuff to come!
Now go put your balls to work!
;) Heather Karr, email@example.com
• Techniques for using the SPAball Kaddy during a Golf Ball Massage and chair massage.
• Techniques for using the SPAball Kaddy Professional Holster.
• Techniques for using the KaddyBACK and FLAXsak.
• Learn the history of therapeutic Golf Ball Massage.
• Heather Karr, inventor and LMT, shows her personal Golf Ball Massage used on her own clients.
Info on the SPAball Kaddy:
For athletes, therapists, and anyone with muscles.
• Add a standard hard cover golf ball and GO DEEP!
• Small enough to maintain skin-to-skin contact.
• Use on your partner without tiring your hand.
Info on the KaddyBACK:
Massage difficult-to-reach back muscles — HANDS FREE.
Relieve stress in your back!
EASY TO USE in the car, at your desk, or on a plane.
1: Insert a golf ball.
2: Put the KaddyBACK over your shoulder.
3: Lean against a firm surface to push the ball into tense spots.
DO NOT ALLOW THE KADDYBACK TO DISTRACT YOU FROM DRIVING SAFELY!
Training video produced by: Romeo Is Barking, Agoura Hills, CA
Music by: Bryan Potter
Host: Miyoko Rifkin
Models: Justin Blada, L.M.T. and Janna Van Tamelen (For job inquires, Janna may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org)
GBM Health, Inc.
• The KaddyBACK, FLAXsak and SPAball Kaddy have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician.
• A golf ball should never be applied directly to wounds, bruises or sprains.
• Always inspect the KaddyBACK, FLAXsak, SPAball Kaddy and golf ball prior to use. If there are any imperfections, discard immediately.
• Do not use excessive pressure as injury may result. User discretion is strongly advised.
THIS VIDEO IS DESIGNED TO DEMONSTRATE DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES FOR THE SPABALL KADDY ON AREAS THAT HAVE PROVEN TO BE VERY EFFECTIVE. THIS IS INTENDED FOR THE EXPERIENCED MASSAGE THERAPIST. PLEASE USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT ON EACH OF YOUR CLIENT'S LIMITATIONS AND PHYSICAL CONDITION. GMB HEALTH, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURIES SUFFERED WHILE PRACTICING THESE TECHNIQUES OR USING THESE TOOLS.