Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 1, 2010
Breast Lift with Implants and the more advanced version called Breast Augmentation and Reduction is an ideal procedure for women who want higher, tighter perkier breasts. The procedure is a combination of a breast augmentation and a breast lift.
- Women who had attractive and full breasts that have sagged over time.
- Women who are considering a breast reduction and desire better, long-lasting results.
- Women who do not want any sagging of the breast.
- Women who have a long upper chest (distance from the clavicles to the top of the breasts).
- Women who have larger breasts that sit low.
- Women who want their breasts to stand on their own (think strapless dress)
- Women who like the sound of “higher, tighter and perkier” breasts.
- Women who want to put their bra on their breasts and not put their breasts into their bra.
- Women who want more up top and less on the bottom.
- Women who want larger breasts that are low to be larger breasts that are high.
Breast Augmentation and Reduction is a novel concept in breast enhancement and only recently has it been described in the plastic surgery literature. For over a decade, however, I have been perfecting this alternative procedure, performing over 300 cases with great success and high patient satisfaction.
Breast augmentation today is one of the most frequently performed plastic surgery procedures, while breast reduction is commonly offered to women with overly large breasts that cause patient discomfort. In essence, the BAR procedure combines the best of these two procedures, removing saggy breast tissue at the bottom of the breast and adding volume to the upper breast with the implant. The nipple-areola complex is moved to the ideal place on the face of the new breast. Compared to a breast reduction, the BAR procedure offers great benefits in terms of breast shape and location on the chest. It truly is the best of both worlds.
Would you like to speak to Dr. Caridi about a breast augmentation, enhancement, or correction? Schedule a consultation to speak with the doctor from your own home: https://westlakeplasticsurgery.com/ge...
A mastopexy, or breast lift, does not require removal of breast tissue, but instead, reshapes the tissue and moves the nipple-areola complex to an improved location. This “lifting” procedure results in an improved shape but, again, the shape may not be particularly “youthful” and will not hold up over time; the breast will sag again within four months. A breast lift without an implant does not add superior breast fullness and if anyone tells you otherwise, I suggest you consult another surgeon.