http://4betterhealth.info/go/bleeding... Click on the left to know how to get rid of hemorrhoids.
Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids : How to cure it?
Hemorrhoids are caused due over exerting oneself during a bowel movement. They are swollen areas of skin and blood vessels around the anus.
They develop around the external opening of the anus. They are highly innervated and sensitive and are also at risk for thrombosis.
They develop around the external opening of the anus. Internal hemorrhoids occur above the pectinate or dentate line in the anal canal.
They are covered by a mucous membrane. The internal hemorrhoid is graded to assist with the selection of a treatment plan. The treatment is then provided according to the grade.
The grade of the hemorrhoid depends on the extent of descent into the anal canal and out of the anus. The most common sign of internal hemorrhoids is rectal bleeding.
Hemorrhoids can ooze fresh red blood, whether located externally or internally. But bleeding internal hemorrhoids may produce fresh blood in the stool.
Reasons for bleeding internal hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can develop from any common sources of pressure include like
* Constipation and extra straining of the bowel.
* Diarrhea, where the expulsion of loose stools is continuous.
* Sitting or standing for prolonged hours
* Lifting very heavy weights or objects
* Pregnancy and childbirth
How to deal with bleeding internal hemorrhoids
* Consult a doctor immediately. If you have been suffering from bleeding internal hemorrhoids then inform him if your bleeding is not stopping. If you are not aware of why you are bleeding then go for a check up as more than often anal fissure is mistaken for bleeding internal hemorrhoids.
* Wipe yourself with clean wet toilet paper. Wetting the paper makes it softer.
* Ask for emergency care if you notice large amounts of rectal bleeding along with dizziness or faintness.
Treatments for bleeding internal hemorrhoids
If the bleeding is not stopping with prescribed medicines the doctor may recommend
* Rubber band ligation- Here one or two tiny rubber bands around the base of an internal hemorrhoid to cut off its circulation and the hemorrhoid falls off.
* Sclerotherapy- In this process a chemical solution is injected around the blood vessel to shrink the hemorrhoid.
* Laser treatment- A burst of infrared light can cut off circulation to small, bleeding, internal hemorrhoids.
This is the last resource if other procedures fail. Here the surgery is done with either local anesthetic combined with sedation, and requires an overnight hospital stay.
Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids : click the following link to know how to cure it : http://4betterhealth.info/go/bleeding...
Bleeding internal hemorrhoids video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iBP...
Related keywords research :
bleeding internal hemorrhoids
bleeding internal hemorrhoids treatment
bleeding internal hemorrhoids dangerous
bleeding internal hemorrhoids symptoms
bleeding internal hemorrhoids is it serious
bleeding internal hemorrhoids mayo clinic
bleeding internal hemorrhoids during pregnancy
bleeding internal hemorroids
bleeding internal hemorrhoids blog