Got a question? Need help? Ask me! http://ladyinsanity.com/ask
Want a house in Windhelm? Here's a guide!
Welcome to the fourth and FINAL episode of SKYRIM GUIDES: Houses - a quick guide on how to purchase a new home in Windhelm. If you like what you see, tell me about it! I will continue making more Skyrim Guides if people want more.
Hjerim - Windhelm
Jarl: Ulfric Stormcloak
If you would like to see Guides for each house, let me know in the comments below!
In the series SKYRIM GUIDES, here you get to learn how to be a better Dragonslayer! Okay, not necessarily so. But in these guides, you learn and see the numerous parts of ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM that you normally may have skipped or not known about. Learn and prosper!
Note: THANK YOU to all of you who have been watching! Sorry for the delay on these guides. Blame eSports!
How to Bypass the 'Blood on the Ice' Quest and Gain the Windhelm House 'Hjerim'
Press the Tilda key (~)
1. Click on Ulfric Stormcloak
2. Type in "setstage a7b33 10" without quotations and press enter.
3. Type in "completequest MS11" without quotations and press enter.
4. Close console screen by pressing the (~) key again.
5. Talk to the steward Jorleif and ask him about purchasing upgrades.
6. Scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM and ask to clean the murder mess.
7. Open the console screen again by pressing (~).
8. Enter "df495.disable" without quotations and press enter.
9. Purchase any upgrades to the house.
In this video you learn...
How to buy a house in Windhelm
Where the house Hjerim is located in Windhelm
Who is Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak
Who is Windhelm's steward Jorleif
How to complete the quest Blood on the Ice with or without console cheat codes
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER for information on me, Gaming, and eSports
FOLLOW MY BLOG for gaming and eSports