Soccer tricks are fun! Today we are learning how to do the Malouda Flick.
Subscribe - http://bit.ly/Yl0Ful
------------ Click "Show More" for Key Points and More Info ------------
We help players improve
Our mission is to inspire players that if you Believe in it®
and back that up with hard work anything in life is possible!
200+ Free OSA Soccer Training Videos & Free Weekly OSA eNewsletter
Are you a Coach? Would you like to host an OSA Soccer Camp?
We do camps anywhere in the United States for teams and clubs, of all levels, that love OSA videos. 30 players is all it takes to make a camp happen.
More info at http://www.OnlineSoccerAcademy.com/so...
statUP is a skill tracking app!
Sign up at http://www.statUP.com or download the app on iOS and Android.
Full disclosure Jared Montz is a co founder in statUP. statUP is a talented team of developers, business leaders and coaches that share a mission of helping athletes reach their dreams. That’s why Jared got involved, to help you!
statUP is free for athletes and parents.
statUP has lite and paid plans for coaches.
If you have any questions using statUP please contact their friendly customer service at Help@statUP.com. Or visit http://www.statUP.com/help. They are happy to help!
The Malouda Flick is a challenging way to start juggling with your feet. Do this before training when you are juggling with your friends and you will look legit!
1. Place your plant foot at a 45 degree angle exposing the inside part of your foot to the ball.
2. Back Heel the ball into the inside part of your plant foot near your ankle bone.
3. Keep your foot firm in the ground. You want it to be hard like a rock. If you jump or move your plant foot, it will be loose like jello and make this trick more difficult.
4. Tilt your plant foot back just a bit so it acts like a ramp for the ball.
5. Your back heel foot should come across your plant leg after you heel the ball, not behind it. Then take a small step back with your plant foot and be ready to juggle with your dominant foot.
Exercise Player Can Do:
To practice start off doing the motion of this trick without the ball. Once comfortable make it happen with the ball. Repeat until you master it or are tired.
What Player Could Be Doing Wrong:
If the ball is going all over the place you may be rushing this flick. Don't swing to fast on your back heel. If you do the technique right, it doesn't require extra fast movements.
If the ball isn't popping up for you make sure you are hitting the inside part of your foot near your ankle bone and your foot has a slight tilt in it.
This is a hard skill but you will get it! Be confident and don't be surprised when it works for you!
Remember if you Believe in it® and back that up with hard work, anything in life is possible!
Free Royalty Free Music from http://www.DanoSongs.com