With the router broken....We had only a skillsaw, and sawzall - Subscribe For More Northern Madness!
CHECK OUT MY 2nd CHANNEL!!
Use what you got! If it works, it works.
Updates All the TIME!
Enjoy The Music? Subscribe For More ORIGINAL Tracks!
"New World" - By Cultivata Beats
"Machine" - By Cultivata Beats
Beat Made On FL Studio 8
My First Car Audio SPL Bass Installation
(1) Alpine MRP 500 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier
(1) Alpine MRP 1000 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier
(3) Orion HP 12 @ 2 ohms - Subs
(2) Orion Cobalt 5.25's - Highs
(2) Power Acoustik PCX 5 farad Capacitors
*Same 200 amp H/O Alt*
My Current Competition Car Audio Stereo System
Pioneer DEH-P6000ub - Head Unit
(1) Clarion Eqs746 Graphic EQ - BEST Equalizer
(2) Orion Cobalt 5.25's - Highs & Tweeters
(2) Polk DB 5x7's - Mid Range Speakers
(2) Polk DB 6x9's - Mid Range Speakers
(1) DAT Hellfire 2500.1 Class D Mono Amp / Diablo Audio Technologies = 3000 + Watts RMS @ 1 ohm
(1) Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18 inch Subwoofer
(1) Single Slot Ported Box Tuned To 32 hz @ 6cft
(1) MCR 200 amp High Output Alternator
Big 3 / 0 Gauge Cable - Stinger / Tsunami Power Wire
Make Em' Feel The Technology ! ~ EXO
Get this, before I went touring in a honda hatchback 4 cyl 1.6l 6000 rpm at 100 mph - im in the garage and I turn my back for one second - And The deed was already done - Man oh man, but it's okay! - we got her lookin' like the best subwoofer box in the world - Ready to flex apart some doors and shake some windows ;-) - Nah not really - but once we fiberglass, and sand her down - for a sub box It's gunna look as good as it sounds on those insane lows from the songs I have on a certain playlist names " songs that are really loud " LOL - I have playlist for deep bass, top 100 bass songs with a lot of bass, high bass, ultra deep sounding bass tones, and tone sweeps that you can only feel the noise of your skin vibrating , and shaking windows around you - No eye will be popping out, but I'm sure in time my 1 18 inch woofer will be 8 18 inch woofers on 40,000 watts! - I plan on goin' big! Steve Meade has really encouraged, and inspired me to GO BIG or GO HOME! - That ascendant audio mayhem was just amazing - indeed like SMD / Steve Meade says " Tremendous Bass! " Someday I'll make it be like that.