Loading...

Girl shocked by Tesla Coil

63,877 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 2, 2008

When this Tesla coil was fired, the girl holding the rod felt a shock because some people have nerve endings close to the skin, which means you can feel the shock. It's quite safe.

Taken during the Physics, Civil and Mechanical engineering excursion at the University of Western Australia.

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...