"Allowing Christ to be formed in You" Pastor William B. O`Neal Bridgette O`Neal Fairburn Georgia Tyrone GA
Pastor William B. O'Neal, Sr.
William O'Neal is a man who sincerely loves God and God's people. He was born to parents Teresa D. O'Neal (now Murray) and Willie B. O'Neal. He was raised in Hueytown, Alabama a suburban area near Birmingham.
William was licensed to preach the Gospel and ordained to Christian leadership under Dr. Willie B. O'Neal & Dr. Patricia A. O'Neal at the Mt. Canaan Full Gospel Church in Birmingham, Alabama. He has been a leader in Christian ministry since 1994. He accepted the call to ministry after graduating from the University of Alabama Birmingham with a Bachelor Degree in Social Behavioral Sciences. It was then that he began serving as Youth Pastor of the Mt. Canaan Full Gospel Church. During that time he created a teen ministry he named Y.W.V. (Youth With a Vision). Over the course of seven plus years through this ministry, he was able to inspire hundreds of youth and young adults to pursue a life of purpose by understanding and obeying the principles of God's Word. William also served as Jr. Pastor of the Bethlehem Baptist Church located in South West Atlanta, Georgia under the leadership of Senior Pastor Dr. Carl H. Moncrieff.
William is also a sought after inspirational speaker and human resources trainer in corporate environments. Through his inspirational presentations he consistently shares with many audiences the simple message of how to achieve greatness through service to others. He currently serves on staff as a Sr. Consultant Trainer with Emory University.
He is a family man and happily married to the woman of his dreams the former Bridgette M. Carstarphen. They now live in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia where they are enjoying raising their family. They have been blessed with a son, William II and a daughter, Kenadee. They are committed to instilling into their children faith in the principles of God's Word and a good sense of humor.
Living Word Church Ministries is a non-denominational Christian fellowship. We believe in the principles of the whole bible. Our desire is to see lives changed, families healed, and young adults finding the keys to life in the principles of God's Word. Below you will find more about our mission, vision, and what we believe:
Our Mission: To win souls for the Kingdom of God by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ thereby empowering God's people to live victorious lives.
Our Vision: To build a Christian fellowship of believers who live daily life according to the principles of God's Word and make a positive impact in our community.
What We Believe:
• We believe that the Bible is the true and living Word of God and within the pages of the scriptures are the principles of life. (2 Timothy 3:16)
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for our sins that we may have eternal life. (John 3:16)
• We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and therefore all need a savior. (Romans 3:23)
• We believe that we are saved by the grace of God through our faith in Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8)
• We believe in water baptism as an outward expression of an inward change. (Mark 16:15-17)
• We believe that God has given to us the Holy Spirit to dwell within us, lead us into all truth, and empower us to live a victorious life in Christ. (John 14:16-26)
• We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit that are given to us to equip the Church to do the work of Christian ministry. (1 Corinthians 12, 1 Corinthians 14, & Ephesians 4:4-12)
• We believe that the promises of God are true and that we have access to these promises if we obey God's commands. (Deuteronomy 28)
• We believe that we fulfill God's commands when we love God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength; and when we love our neighbors as ourselves. (Mark 12:29-31)
• We believe that it is important for brothers and sisters in Christ to fellowship with one another to encourage each other and inspire one other to live a Godly life. (Hebrews 10:25)
The ministries that we are building through this fellowship are aimed at building the Kingdom of God and meeting needs in our community.
We invite you to come grow with us as we reach the world for Christ