Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 28, 2008
Reverend Jeremiah Wright smugly answering pre-screened written questions from the audience and press at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, in response to national criticism and formal distancing of presidential candidate Obama. The nation of Islam provided security. Aired on National Television: 4/28/08 9:31AM.
1. You have said the media has taken you out of context. Can you explain what you meant in the sermon given shortly after 9/11, when you said the United States had brought the terrorist attacks upon itself, quote Americas chickens are coming home to roast?
2. Some critics have said your sermons are unpatriotic. How do you feel about America and being an American?
3. Senator Obama has tried to explain away some of your most contentious comments and has distanced himself from you. Its clear many people in his campaign think of you as a detriment, in that context why are you speaking out now?
4. What is your relationship with Lewis Farrakhan? Do you agree with and respect his views including his most divisive views.
5. What is your motivation for characterizing Senator's Obama's responses to you as quote, what a politician had to say, what do you mean by that?