Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 4, 2011
- Output is 1080i on my TV set, not 1080p, quality is still excellent though, HD video is as sharp as watching HD locally.
- You must have a USB power source connected be it your USB connection on the TV or an AC source.
- You cannot plug in the USB OTG cable at the same time so you can't output to a HDTV with a USB storage device connected so everything you want to display need to be on the SD card or internal memory...unless the USB port can be split....which I doubt :p
- Playing emulators is awesome, you'll need to pair a bluetooth gamepad if you don't want to use the onscreen controls of course. Same with browsing, bluetooth mouse and kb need to be paired.
- 1.2GHz dual core PC in your pocket? Most definitely!