Hello Friends, Welcome to our channel. Today we are going to tell you how to get rid of pimples naturally at home.
Before we move ahead with natural ingredients and remedies, let's us first know what exactly is a pimple and how they are formed over faces.
Pimples are actually small pustule spots with mucus over the face that are caused due to many impurities over or beneath the layer of skin.
These are formed by clogging of oil gland by dirt, sweat, and other impurities. To get naturally rid of pimples is the quick-witty. So let's start with our remedies.
Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Honey and Cinnamon are herbal ingredients which are bound with many health benefits. These two ingredients are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-bacterial properties. They also work in favor of inflammation as are good in anti-inflammation components.
1. You need to mix two tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder to have a paste consistency.
2. Apply the paste over the affected area to treat and leave for 10-15 minutes.
3. Wash off the face thoroughly and pat dry your face.
You can repeat this twice a week to get effective results.
This is one of the commonly found herbs to treat skin, hairs and other health problems. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antibacterial properties. In fact, aloe vera is the part of natural cosmetic since ages in natural care face washes, lotions, soaps and more.
The healthy levels of vitamins and minerals are also found in aloe vera gel. Fresh aloe vera gel is an adequate remedy for acne, pimples, rashes, and burns. It also helps in deep moisturizing of the skin.
1. Carefully cut off the aloe vera leaf and scrape out the fresh aloe gel from it.
2. Apply this natural gel over the face as and gently massage.
3. Leave it for 10-15 minutes over the face and then rinse off it with regular water.
Recommendations: You can apply aloe vera gel twice a day or as per need of the skin.
This is one of the healthiest beverage we all know right? Green tea is a potent source of antioxidants, flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties and daily guzzling promotes good health to the body.
It is even a natural detoxifier to get rid of body toxins. Green tea helps in reducing sebum and regulates health pH level as well.
1. Boil green tea leaves in a cup of water for about 3-4 minutes till the essence of tea leaves is extracted. Let the water cool of its own.
2. Apply this herbal beverage water over the face by using clean cotton balls, or you pour it in a fresh spray bottle to drizzle on the face.
3. Let this herbal water dry naturally and then rinse off.
4. Try any one of the remedies as they won't have any side effect because of their natural properties. We are sure these few remedies and ingredients will surely help you out to get rid of pimples naturally.
You can use this green water remedy twice or thrice a day for better results.
If you like the video kindly like, share, comment and please subscribe the channel for more natural remedies. Till then take care, eat healthy stay healthy.
Disclaimer: The above content is just for educational purpose based on available sources. We do not claims about the accuracy of the information. Any action taken upon the information is strictly at your own risk.