Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 30, 2009
To begin with, let me clarify a few things.
1. The original sound was so badly synced, that I felt it was necessary to remove it. Why did I remove it instead of just resyncing it? The answer is actually pretty simple. Since my old PC with everything on it crapped out, my bro-in-law fixed it for me, and in return, restricted me from a lot of privaleges. I can't even change the time, let alone download anything. So I wasn't able to download the latest Windows Movie Maker. (I had Camtasia Studio, but for some reason, it expired before 30 days). So I have to deal with the old, crappy version. Instead of the original game sound, I replaced it with music that I like.
2. Yes, "Kent" died. But I don't really care. If I wanted to play a safe playthrough, I would restart the chapter, but I uploaded these videos so you can see where I'm going on the map design and enemy placement (as well as their stats, I suppose.)
3. I can't, for some reason, figure out why the team's seperated. I want them to join together, and for some reason, nothing I tried worked out. If there's a solution to that, which you know of, let me know by commenting here.
4. I still haven't changed the text and cutscenes. I just returned to work on this thing, I should be given a break here. :x
5. I guess I'll let you guys know, because it'd bother me if I don't.
Lyn = Nifumu from Breath of Fire II (Shaman) Kent = Edgar from FFVI (Cavalier) Sain = Sabin from FFVI (Cavalier... for the moment. I will change it to Hector Lord later, since that suits him more.) Wil = Maxim from Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals (Mercenary) Rath = Rylus; my RP character (Mage) Florina = Elle from Terranigma (Cleric) Marcus (from last chapter) = Freedan from Illusion of Gaia (Cavalier)
I still have yet to get Marcus to be recruited, but that will be done at a later time. The rest, I will not spoil.
Other than that, enjoy the video (and my music taste, hopefully...)