Fly Ash (FaL-G) Brick Making Machine Chinese Make Available Through Import
Production Capacity -- 6000 Bricks per Hour (Size: 9 x 4 x 3 Inches) (For 10 Hours -- 60000 Bricks per day)
Machine Cost: 50 Lakhs
Power: 130 HP | Weight: 13 Ton | Machine Size: 4290 x 2350 x 2500 mm | Pressing capacity is 200 tons
Land Required: 2 Acres | Building: 3000 Sq Feet Build Area is required
Labor Required: 10 persons
The machine raw materials are Fly-Ash from Thermal Plants, Crusher Dust, Sand, Lime, Cement, Slag, Gangue, Gravel and any other Industrial waste.
The machine can make Fly-ash bricks, Concrete blocks (solid / hallow /cellular masonry products), Paving stones, slabs, edger's, curbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks and bricks.
The Machine Includes
Mixer JS-500 | Belt Conveyor P600 | Main Brick Making Machine QT 8-15
Piler SDJ8 | Mould - Standard Brick and Hollow Brick Mould | Pallet - 1000 Pcs |Hydraulic Pulley - 3 Pcs
Materials needed for making fly-ash brick and their proportion
Fly Ash - 40%
Lime-15% or Cement - 5%
Gypsum - 5%
Sand or Crusher Dust - 40%
If we assume weight of one brick as 4 Kg
So for per month (25 days) requirement of raw materials are
Fly Ash 76 Ton x 25 days - 1900 Ton
Sand 76 Ton x 25 days - 1900 Ton
Lime 28.5 Ton x 25 days - 713 Ton
Gypsum 9.5 Ton x 25 days - 238 Ton
• The Unit will be profitable if you locate in near a thermal plant within a radius of 100Km.
• The machine installation will be done by us and training will also be given by us to operate it.
• The machine comes with two moulds and extra moulds will be available for Rs.1.5 Lakhs each.
• The machine comes with 1000 plastic pallets and it is also recyclable.
• Coloring Unit for making colour bricks and pavers can be supplied at extra cost.
• Loader, Fork-Lift for internal movement of pallets and bricks is to be purchased locally or manual loading can be done with a three wheel pully cart.
Frog in the brick is also possible.
The delivery time is 40 days.
Model QT8-15 Fly Ash Brick Making Machine Production Capacity
1. Solid Fly Ash Brick (With Frog) 230x110x75 24 bricks/15~20 Sec 4320-5760 bricks/hour
2. Solid Fly Ash Brick (W/O Frog) 230x110x75 33 bricks/15~20 Sec 5940-7920 bricks/hour
3. Solid Fly Ash Brick (With Frog) 190x90x90 36 bricks/15~20 Sec 6480-8640 bricks/hour
4. Solid Fly Ash Brick (W/O Frog) 190x90x90 36 bricks/15~20 Sec 6480-8640 bricks/hour
5. Hollow Blocks 200x200x400 mm 8 blocks/15~20 Sec 1440-1920 hollow blocks/hour
For Further details contact