Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 24, 2012
"Police have stepped up patrols in preparation for more protests after two deadly shootings by police officers over the weekend, including one of an unarmed man that sparked fiery clashes just a few miles up the road from Disneyland. On Tuesday, the man's family filed a civil rights lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages from the city of Anaheim and its police department, claiming 25-year-old Manuel Diaz was wrongfully shot, said lawyer James Rumm. A protest was planned in front of City Hall for Tuesday afternoon by residents who question what made officers resort to deadly force and later crack down on demonstrators by firing pepper-spray projectiles and bean bag rounds. The killing of Diaz and another man have taken the tally of shootings by police officers to six so far this year in this Orange County city, up from four a year before, said police Sgt. Bob Dunn. Five of the incidents have been fatal...".* Cenk Uygur, and former prosecutor Steve Oh discuss on The Young Turks.