It pains me to sell this but seeing as I moved into a condo, I can't play this and I'd much rather it see it go to a good home vs. sitting not being used. I've got around $10,000 invested. I'd like to get $5,000 for it. I feel that's a VERY fair price considering everything that goes along with it. The breakdown of the kit is as follows:
DW Drum Workshop Exotic Mapa Burl w/ Black Candy Burst Lacquer
- 20x18 VLX Shell Bass Drum
- 8x7 VLX Shell Rack Tom
- 10x8 VLT Shell Rack Tom
- 14x12 X Shell Floor Tom w/ Legs
- 14x5.5" 1/2" Super Solid Snare w/ Tube Lugs & Diecast Hoops
- 13 1/4" Zildjian K-Hybrid Hi-Hats
- 20" Zildjian K-Hybrid Ride
- 16" Zildjian K-Hybrid Crash
- 18" Zildjian K-Hybrid Crash
- 9" Zildjian K-Hybrid Splash
- 11" Zildjian K-Hybrid Splash
- 16" Zildjian Oriental China
- 18" Zildjian Oriental China
- 6" Zildjian Zil-Bel
- Custom DW 9000 Series Rack (I used 2 of their 9000 series racks and built them into 1. I cut the tubing and formed it around the kit so it's much more user friendly and designed for comfort/ease of playing/moving).
- DW 9000 Series Double Pedal w/ Hard Case
- DW 9000 Series 2-Legged Hi-Hat Stand
- DW 9000 Series Snare Stand
- DW Mini Boom Arms (All over the rack)
- Roc-N-Soc Nitro Hydraulic Throne w/ Backrest
- Drum Carpet w/ buckle clips for rolling/moving
- All brand new Evans EC2 SST Drum Heads
- 2 Zildjian Cymbal Bags/Bookbags
- Kickport for Bassdrum.
- Everything you see in the video.
The kit has NEVER been to a show, and has only been used for home practice/studio work. It's literally in like brand new condition without a scratch anywhere on it!
I'm sure I've forgot to mention some things. I've also got a fully built custom Calzone ATA Flight/Road/Tour case I designed and got made for this kit. It's a beast and has never even been used. I WILL ship, but only in this case, and since I spent $2,000 on the case, I'd like $1,000 for it plus shipping the entire kit obviously.
Otherwise the kit is available for pickup in Mechanicville, NY at my parents house. It's currently set up exactly like in the video. They are about 15 minutes from Saratoga, NY and 30 minutes from Albany, NY.
I can gather all the receipts for proof, but here's what was my cost in everything on average:
- Kit: $5,600 + 7 months wait on the build.
- Hardware: $1,500-1,800.
- Cymbals: $1,500-1,800.
- Extras: $300-500.
As you can see it's just above $10,000. So half price is a very fair price on this. Contact me ANY TIME at 518-378-3377 to talk/schedule a time to check it out. Serious buyers only. I'll take CASH or PAYPAL only.