Learn how to Enable USB Tethering with the Pantech Crossover™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 2.2 platform devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.att.com/esupport/welcome.j...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Enable USB Tethering with the Pantech Crossover™
Welcome to AT&T How to videos.
Today we will show you how to Enable USB Tethering with the Pantech Crossover™
Please Note: In order to be able to tether with the Pantech Crossover™ you will need a qualified DataPro tethering plan.
To enable USB Tethering
- First download and install the Pantech PC Suite.
• - You can do this by accessing www.PantechUSA.com/support/download/drossover_pcsuite on your PC
• - Then Scroll down to review the license, and then click Download
• - Now Download and install the Pantech PC software
- Next, you need to connect your phone to your PC via the included Micro USB cable
- From the home screen of your phone, press the Menu key and then tap Settings
Please Note: If your device prompts you upon connection, first select Mass Storage, and then tap Done
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Here tap Tethering & portable hotspot
- Select USB Tethering
Please Note: If your account is not provisioned properly, a notification message will be displayed. Tap OK and contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biztech for provisioning assistance.
- Once activated, the USB tethering icon will be displayed in the status bar at the top of the screen
- You can now access the internet on your PC
To Disable USB tethering
Simply unplug your phone from your pc
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biztech. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Go".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.