Loading...

WISHCOVERY (Semis): Kimberly Baluzo sings "Sino Ang Baliw" LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus

514,720 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 7, 2018

Wishcovery Wishful Kimberly Baluzo moves hearts with her emotionally-stirring rendition of the Mon Del Rosario-penned "Sino Ang Baliw" live on the Wish 107.5 Bus!

Kimberly of Camarines Norte is competing against Lyka Bonol of Naga for a grand finals spot on the 19th episode of Wishcovery. The accumulated views of this video by January 12 (12 noon) will comprise 15% of her total score. The remaining 85% will come from the competition's resident reactors come Saturday (January 13).

***
Wish 107.5 is an all-hits FM radio station based in Quezon City, Philippines. It has truly gone out, beyond the conventional, to provide multiple platforms where great Filipino talents can perform and showcase their music. With the Wish 107.5 Bus, people now need not to buy concert tickets just to see their favorite artists perform on stage.

However, innovation doesn’t stop in just delivering the coolest musical experience — Wish 107.5 has set the bar higher as it tapped the power of technology to let the Filipino artistry shine in the global stage. With its intensified investment in its digital platforms, it has transformed itself from being a local FM station to becoming a sought-after WISHclusive gateway to the world.

For more information, visit www.wish1075.com. For all-day and all-night wishful music, tune in via your radio or download the Wish 107.5 app (available for both iOS and Android users).

Get more WISHclusive updates:
Like Wish 107.5: http://www.facebook.com/WishFM1075
Follow Wish 107.5: http://www.twitter.com/wish1075
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/Wish1075official
Wish 107.5 Instagram- @Wish1075.

Feel free to SHARE this video but DO NOT REUPLOAD. Thank you!

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...