Changes to Task Details Page:
• Select a task and touch the 'edit' button. This open 'Task Details' page.
• There are no changes to Priority, Task Description and others except for the Task Notes section.
• Now, the 'Task Notes' section has been removed and two new sections have been introduced.
• Just below the Task Description, there is a row of 4 icons for Notes, Delegatee, Recurrence, Follow Up.
• Each of these icons will be surrounded by a Red Ring if the respective property contains any info.
• Below this is the 'Category' section. Task Categories are introduced in this version.
• Now touch on the 'Notes' icon. This opens the 'Task Notes' popup. Touch within the text box to open the SIP. This box accepts Return key. After entering the required notes, press th 'Back' key to remove the SIP. Then touch the 'Hide Notes' button to close the 'Notes' popup.
• Then touch on the 'Recurrence' icon. This opens the 'Set Task Recurrence' page. If any recurrence details are alredy set (as indicated by the Red Ring around the icon), the respective settings will shown in this page. If these details are set through any popups, those popups will open.
• You can change any of these settings in the popups and either accept or cancel those changes.
• Select from the dropdown at the top right corner the recurrence frequency of daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
• For daily recurrence, select 'Day(s)'. This will give you the following options:
o With no exceptions
o Except on Sat & Sun
o Except on Sunday
o Customized Days Excepted -- selecting this will open a week days popup from which you can select which day of the weeks this rule is not to be applied on recurrence.
• For weekly recurrence, select 'Week(s)'. This will give the following options:
o Only on Sunday
o Only on Monday
o Only on Friday
o Customized Recurrence Frequency -- this will open a days of week popup from which you can select the days of week this rule is to be applied for recurrence.
• For monthly recurrence schedules, select 'Month(s)'. This will give the following options:
o On every 1st Day of the Month
o a, b, c, ... Days of the Month -- this will open a popup containing a list of 31 days from which you can select the dates on which this rule is to be applied on monthly recurrence schedule.
o n Days before Month end -- the box on the right will be enabled only when this option is selected. You can enter a number for the days before month end the recurrence rule is to be applied.
o On every Last day of the Month
o Customized Recurrence Frequency -- this will open the 'Days of Month' popup. You can set either 'nth Day of the Month' or 'nth Days of Week below -- Xx Yy'.
• For yearly recurrence schedules, select 'Year(s)'. This will give the following options:
o On every 1st Day of the Year
o On every Last Day of the Year
o Customized Recurrence Frequency -- this wil open 'Options for Year' popup with following options:
On every mm / dd
On nth Day of the Year
On nth [Xx Yy Zz] of -- this will open 'Days of Week' popup
every Aaa Bbb Ccc Ddd -- this will open 'Months' list popup
• Use the 'delete' button to remove the recurrence on the selected task. Once the recurrence is deleted, the Red Ring around the recurrence icon will go away.
• Now touch on the 'Follow Up' icon. This opens 'Set task to follow' page.
• Select a task to follow. That the when this selected task is 'Completed' then only the current task will be made effective. Until then the current task will be hidden from any of the 4D-Way panes. It will be shown only in the 'all' tasks pane, so that you can still edit it.
• Now tuch the 'Select Category' button. This will open 'Selecting -- Category' page.
• This page will list all the 15 categories available with the associated colors.
• Select the category desired and 'accept'he selection.
• Now press the 'Back' button.
• Since there are some changes done to the currenct task, a message will be displayed to warn to save the changes or cancel the changes.
• Now slide to 'delegated' pane.
• Select a delegated task and touch the 'edit' button.
• If there are delegatee details set, then the Red Ring will be present around the 'Delegatee' icon.
• Touch this icon to open delegatee details popup.
• This contains 3 boxes for the delegatee Name, Phone & E-mail.
• Touch the 'Phone' icon to open the 'peoples hub' to select a phone number of a contact.
• Touch the '@' icon to open the 'peoples hub' to select an e-mail address of a contact.