Tegan and Sara on their last North American Tour of The Con. Saturday, Night 3 of 4.
I love how both Tegan AND Sara are themselves onstage and off. That's why to me, I think that's what makes them stand out from all the other musicians out there and why I love them so much.
Say hello to yourselves you dedicated Tegan and Sara fans you. Umbrellas up because it was hot and sunny. Thank you Rite Aid! :D
Tegan and Sara talking to their 'buds' Jaime and her posse as you all know her as Wojo4hitz who showers us with gifts periodically throughout the years here on YouTubeland. Her friend Scott gave them the hard hats.
I had to end the video because it was our turn to meet Tegan. Nobody ahead of me asked her for a hug. Why??? Missed out on a rare opportunity. Anyways, I for one just HAD to ask Tegan for a hug and I gave her a tight SQUEEZE! :) Same for Sara. Took photos with each and got both of them to sign the tank top I was wearing underneath in which I framed it with along with my wristband and ticketstub. Tada. :D I swear, they are the cutest beings EVER who walked the face of this earth! Totally made my day/month/year.
I've always wanted to know if Tegan smells nice but she wasn't wearing any type of spray or perfume that day so she smelled like...nothing. Ha. But she scored major brownie points for that.
Tegan: 'What time did you get here? 3:30 in the morning? Why? You can't beat them. These guys are my buds. They're my buds. Yeah, yeah we danced for the first time in Vancouver. At first I was embarrassed by my behavior but now I just kind of really ?? but now it's fine. It's totally fine.'
Tegan: 'Yeah, you shouldn't smoke though.'
Tegan: 'Okay, so you can vote this year. You're gonna vote for Barack Obama obviously? Right? Don't say 'sure', say 'HELL YES I AM'. Absolutely. Not only is it the right choice but it's a better choice.'
Tegan: 'Did you know that um...skin cancer is up like 50% from between the ages of 15-30? Did you know that? Yeah, because tan is in again.'
Natalie: 'I don't tan.'
Tegan: 'I know. You guys have already gotten hot without a tan.'
1. Waiting PT 1 - Meeting The Fans
2. Waiting PT 2 - Meeting The Fans
3. Waiting PT 3 - Meeting The Fans
4. Waiting PT 4 - Girl In A Coma Minivan Arrival
5. Waiting PT 5 - Tuning
6. Waiting PT 6
7. 'The Con' + 'I Bet It Stung'
8. 'I Know I Know I know' + 'Speak Slow'
9. Banter - Difficult To Write Sad Songs, Tegan's Ivy + 'Nineteen'
10. Banter - Sara Feels Like A Silent, Quiet, Polite Backup Band + 'City Girl'
11. 'Call It Off' + 'So Jealous'
12. 'Relief Next To Me', Bumping Fists + 'Like O, Like H'
13. Banter - Dedicate Song To Chad and Cathy, 'Nineteen', Banter - Present, Looking Happy, Teen Line, Sara Loves Playing In La, No On PROP 8
14. 'Hop A Plane' into 'Superstar' + 'One Second
15. Banter - Soundcheck Song, Sara's Favorite Person On Earth, HUG + 'Give Chase'
16. Banter - What Do You Need?, Tegan's Just Emo + 'Knife Going In'
17. 'Walking With A Ghost' + 'Living Room'
18. Banter - Nearing The End, Band Intro (New Names) + 'Burn Your Life Down'
19. 'You Wouldn't Like Me', Banter - Dallas: Best Part About Being On Tour + 'The First' Tegan With Dallas Green
20. Banter - Introducing Matt Sharp, 'Dancing In The Dark' Cover With Matt Sharp
21. 'I Hear Noises' With Matt Sharp
22. Banter - Even Better Tonight, 'Tired Of Sex' Cover With Matt Sharp + 'BIYH' With Matt Sharp & Dallas Green
=3rd BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Maybe the first since I accually got to meet Tegan and Sara. Hmm. :)
Tegan and Sara Live @ The Henry Fonda Theatre/The Music Box @ Fonda, Los Angeles, CA 10/18/08