Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 8, 2010
The Parsonage Barn, c. 1741 once belonged to the Parsonage Plantation of the Presbyterian Church of Cranbury, New Jersey. The barn stood in it's original location for more than 260 years. The Cranbury Township entered into an agreement with the NJ Barn Company for restoration. The Barn thought to be the oldest in Cranbury (and maybe in the state) was dismantled and the frame was repaired and reconstruction began at the Barn Park on July 26, 2010. This video is of the dedication ceremony for this historic project held November 7, 2010.