Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 7, 2012
In this Home Comfort Tip, Charlie talks about the dangers of carbon monoxide in the home. As you know, carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that you can't taste, see, or smell. It's produced whenever we burn anything inside our home, and over 400 people per year in the United States alone die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Watch as Charlie shares some important tips to prevent this toxic gas from overpowering your home.