Value Realized with User Experience Management: Increase User Satisfaction, Optimize User Performance and Drive Return On Investment
Learn more about Knoa User Experience and Performance Manager
User experience management tells you everything about how your users are performing with their enterprise application software. Knoa User Experience Management is beyond the performance of networks, hardware and infrastructure -- user experience management provides a clear view of how the users actually interact with the system -- screen by screen. Knoa Experience and Performance Manager lets you proactively assess each user's performance, understand how each user navigates your enterprise applications and provides an early warning to user problems before they reach your help desk and CRM environments.
Knoa Experience and Performance manager also provides your IT team with unique new metrics on user performance which can support problem identification and overall IT deployment strategy.
Our customers reduce IT help desk, service desk and center of excellence call volume and call times - often saving millions of dollars within the first year of deployment.
User experience management is often accompanied by a strong return on investment model with break-even on your investment often in well under one year. You can build your budget this year by driving strong savings almost immediately.
In reviewing this video you will learn why 20% of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 customers use Knoa Experience and Performance Management to power their user experience:
• Learn about user experience management -- understand how a team in your line of business or information technology organization can measure and optimize user's performance to pro-actively eliminate problems, measure best practice implementation and reduce help desk, CRM and training time and expense;
• Discover how information technology teams can gain a deep understanding of how their users are actually using and navigating their enterprise software applications and use this key data for strategic decisions about how to best manage these environments;
• Learn about the most common uses cases for User Experience Management and determine which potentially fit your organization; and,
• Understand the return on investment model and the next steps to see if User Experience Management can provide strong economic benefits to your organization.
• Understand why User Experience Management provides more Return On Investment and drives more business value than any other products within the Application Performance Management market
• No other vendor provides the capability Knoa User Experience and Performance Manager provides - we uniquely monitor 100% of all user activity out-of-the-box for major enterprise applications. Our automation provides 100% compatibility with custom fields, new releases and more. This unique capability provides the technology platform to fully enable the potential return on investment.
Knoa EPM is resold by SAP as SAP UEM application by Knoa and may be purchased directly from your SAP EE, Account Executive or Global Account Executive. You can also talk to your Client Partner to learn more about the strong business benefits of SAP UEM.
User experience monitoring (UEM) is often confused with application performance management (APM). Most analysts view this as a separate category - one analyst includes UEM as a category within APM. In any case Enterprise class user experience monitoring includes capabilities which are unique and highly differentiating:
* 100% desktop view of system and user performance
* 100% of the error data - user, system and data
* 100% of the user workflow in summary form
* 100% automation - out-of-the-box without scripting
* 100% of your transactions and customized transactions
Find out more - For more information please go to http://www.knoa.com
User Experience Management
Application Performance Management