Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 8, 2007
The Café Landtmann is a coffee house in the 1st district of Vienna founded by Franz Landtmann on October 1, 1873.
In 1929, owner Konrad Zauner commissioned architect Ernst Meller to expand, rebuild and renovate the entire coffee house. The important design exists today and is under a preservation order.
The coffee house is known for many meetings weekly of leading industrialists and politicians in Austria, and the preferred coffee house of, such as Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Peter Altenberg, Felix Salten, Emmerich Kálmán.
The former and famous head waiter Herr Robert served there for 29 years before retiring in 2006.