Loading...

E-cigarette explodes behind bar while on charge

165,279 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 8, 2014

CCTV footage has caught the moment a ball of fire narrowly missed a barmaid's head when an e-cigarette exploded and wrecked her dress.Laura Baty, 18, was serving a punter when she heard a massive bang and saw fire coming towards her. Before she had time to think she felt the heat on her arm and started running away. She said: "I was about to give somebody their change and I heard the bang. I could see the fire coming at me and I felt the heat as I ran away."I started crying hysterically and my arm was all black. My dress caught on fire as I ran away and I just didn't know what was happening.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...