HOTEL-LIKE 1-BR SUITE
Architecturally improved with designer privacy prism glass sliding door.
This condominium unit simulates a modern hotel executive suite in an approximately modest 40 sqm space. The interior design was inspired by the luxuriousness of a modern business hotel; creating that wonderful aura of cleanliness and streamlined orderliness.
Check with us.
• Totally Improved Interior Architectural Structure of Entire Floor Area; from Ceiling to Floor; like Dropped & Recessed Ceilings with Halogen Pin Lights Equipped with Dimmers for Dramatic, Mood Effects and Illumination
• Professionally Interior Designed
• Luxuriously & Tastefully Fully-Furnished
• With Two (2) Units Split Type Airconditioning System
• With 40 Sony Bravia Full HD LCD Flat Screen TV & Sony DVD Player
• Bedroom with Privacy Prism Glass Designer Sliding Doors
• With a Specially Designed Desk for Business Travelers
• Toilet & Bath Completely Improved with Imported Stone Tiles, Glass Shower Enclosure; Rain Shower Head & Multi-Point Water Heating System
• Complete with All Major Appliances
• With Free Secured Broadband Internet Connection
• With Free Cable Television
• With Mini-Bar & Wine Bar Provisions Upon Request at Competitive Prices
• With Housekeeping/Cleaning Service Upon Request at Minimal Fee
Unit also comes with a sprinkle of a few free amenities such as two (2) bottles purified water, coffee, basic toiletries, fresh linens & bath towels.
Occupancy limitation of a maximum of two (2) persons only, strictly no smoking, no pets.
Available for short-stay transient lease only.
►►► RATES: ◄◄◄
Php 18,000 Weekly Rate; Exclusive of Utilities (Electricity & Water)
Php 38,000 Monthly Rate; Exclusive of Utilities (Electricity & Water)
Php 3,500/Month Private Parking Space
Above rates quoted are all inclusive of association dues.
Rental rates subject to change without prior notice.
►►► HOW TO BOOK: ◄◄◄
For both local and overseas interested parties or transients, reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. We can only accept and guarantee any reservation when we receive your security deposit. Please note the security deposit is not considered, nor to be applied, as your rental payment. It is strictly to be used to cover your utility bills (electricity and water) during your stay and any excess or surplus amount shall be refunded to you accordingly upon move-out.
►►► MODE OF PAYMENT FOR WEEKLY OR MONTHLY RENTAL: ◄◄◄
1) We require Php 10,000.00 security deposit to reserve and/or book firm the unit of your choice; refundable upon move-out, less the utilities (electricity and water) consumed based on meter readings;
Again, please note that security deposit cannot and shall not be applied as rental payment.
2) Full payment of weekly or monthly rental fee of condo unit of your choice in advance or latest 3 days prior to move-in date;
3) Photo-copy of your valid identification card. Acceptable are valid driver's license or passport.
Thank you and please be guided accordingly.
PLEASE SCHEDULE YOUR VIEWING
OF THIS POSH & POLISHED EXECUTIVE SUITE.
►►► CONTACT DETAILS: ◄◄◄
Contact us for inquiries, interests or lease reservations at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +63917-843-8210
or Magic Jack No: 1 408 300 6477 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Manila Time)
Eastwood Parkview is an elegant, 40-storey, glass-and-concrete twin-tower address set in a lush landscape that complements the exciting Eastwood City Walk I and II. All within a 2.88-hectare enclave, it offers a variety of first-class, exclusive play amenities and one-of-a-kind conveniences: The Eastwood Mall, a four-level shopping mall and a dining and entertainment complex sprawled on a beautifully landscaped central park.
►►► Recreational Amenities/Facilities ◄◄◄
• Commercial mall at the podium floor
• Landscaped gardens at podium deck
• Swimming pool with arched trellis design at podium deck
• Paved sunbathing deck and childrens playground
• Multi-purpose room, gym and sauna
• Changing rooms with shower
►►► Building Facilities/Services ◄◄◄
• Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
• Overhead water tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
• Standby power generator for selected common areas
• Building administration/security office
• Maintenance and housekeeping services
• Drivers lounge and toilet for selected parking levels
• Rooftop helipad