The park formerly contained a football stadium, which had played host to organised football since 1884. It was originally known as Hampden Park (the second by that name) and was owned by Queen's Park. When Queen's Park moved to the third (and current) Hampden Park, they sold the ground to Third Lanark, who renamed it New Cathkin Park. More information can be viewed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathkin_... The park is currently undergoing a push for it to be restored to it's former glory and several of the old pictures have come from the blog used to keep historical details and updates to the development which can be viewed here: http://thirdlanark.blogspot.com/
Filmed with a Panasonic SD60.
Edited with Adobe Premiere CS5 and Magic Bullet Looks.