Quick and easy shrimp cake recipe. Great side dish for lunch or dinner.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/reci...
Salmon Cakes: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta: http://bit.ly/ShrimpScampiPasta
Shrimp Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCauliflowerRice
Gravlax (Cured Salmon): http://bit.ly/GravlaxTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the cakes:
1-pound (450g) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3/4 cup (80g) breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 red chili flakes
Olive oil for frying
For the dipping sauce:
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
3/4 cup (170g) Sour cream
2 teaspoons Mustard
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1. Place the shrimp in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped - do not over process.
2. Transfer the shrimp to a large bowl. Add chopped onion, crushed garlic cloves, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs and spices. Mix until well combined.
3. Form the mixture into patties.
4. In a large pan heat olive oil. Add the shrimp patties and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
5. For the dipping sauce: in a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients until combined and smooth.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8...
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.