We arrived to L.A at two a clock. Zach's house was in Malibu so we couldn't see so much of the city but as much as I saw. I loved it. Another half hour we we're outside the beach house. Everyone beside Zach had their jaws on the ground. The house was huge. Everyone would get a room. For ten seconds everything was cool. Then, like a flash everyone raced to the door.
- I'm first!
- No, I'm. Ouch.
- It's my foot. Ah, no I!
Someone opened the door and we all five fell on the floor. Nate and Mikey got on the bottom and Cam and Zach on top. I was I the middle and crawled out of the pile of body's.
- Dibs on room first! I yelled and ran away.
- No, I know the house! Zach yelled and got up with Cameron right after. Nate and Mikey was still on the floor.
I opened a door and was just about to walk in when Zach came and tackled me away. I felt on the floor and soon Cam was next to me.
- I tripped, you? He said and smiled
- Tackled, I said and got up. Started to run throw the house in hunt for a room. I opened a big white door . Wow, a huge bedroom with a big bed and a balcony was in there.
- Dibs! I yelled and walked in. Cam came in to the room and just stared.
- Wow! Cool, this is so you. No way! Balcony! He yelled and opened the door. I walked out beside him and saw the most beautiful view. The Pacific Ocean and the beach right next to me. Looked at Cam and smiled.
- This is going to be the best summer ever, I said and hugged him.
- You're welcome, he said and hugged me back.
I buried my face in his chest and whispered
- Thank you for being you
I hear his heart beat fast in his chest and I let him go.
- Happy you are you to. Hey, wonder if... he climbed up on the roof on the balcony and yelled
- Yes, there is a room next here with a balcony so you can climb over here. Hope no one took it. Be right back, ha said and ran in to the room. I heard the guys yell in the house. Sounded like Nate and Mikey got a room. Zach came up next to me.
- Hey, you find the guest room, he said and smiled.
- Lucky guest, I said and looked out the ocean.
- You like it?
- Love it!
- Have you seen Cameron?
- He's in the room next to here I think, I said and pointed over the little roof.
- Ok, hope he doesn't crash it, he smiled and walked away. I walked in to the room again and checked it in. It was like my dream room. The closet was a walk in and I was super thrilled about that even if I didn't care so much about fashion and clothes.
Cam came in my room again and smiled.
-It was a room next and it's so cool! I got it! He said and smiled even bigger. He dragged me in to his room. It was brown and white. Perfect for Cam, if only something would have been green he would never leave this room.
- And check out the Balcony! It's like yours but mirrored. Kind of... he said and walked out on the big balcony. It had almost the same view as I had.
- And if you're sad or something I can just walk over to you over the roof! He said and walked over to my balcony. I laughed and hear Cameron yell something
- Come on, get over here to! You have to try
- Ok, coming! I yelled back and took the first step on the small roof. It seemed fine so I walked the whole way. Cam stood in the door and smiled at me.
- What? I asked
- Nothing, you...just looked so...cute, he said and blushed
- Oh, eh. Thanks... I said and blushed to
He walked over to me and looked in my eyes. My heart started to beat faster and I count stop looking in to his beautiful green eyes. Suddenly Mikey came in to the room and yelled
- Come on love birds! We're going to check out the whole house. Or do you want to go alone? He said and laughed his typical laugh. Cam and I turned away from each other, both blushing like hell. What just happened?
The moment was ruined and maybe that was good, or was it?
Oh, Love Is In The Air??
Comment and Subscribe
Now I Have To Go Out With My Dog And Then I Can Come Up With Ch.6!