What is ARCHANGEL 5.56?
The ARCHANGEL 5.56 is a stock and accessory kit that transforms a stock Ruger 10/22 rifle or pistol into an ARS (Advanced Rimfire System) tactical carbine
When can I order it?
Archangel 5.56 kits are now available. Contact your local dealer for more information, or order direct from us by calling (800)438-2547.
What else do I need to build it that is not included in the kits?
You will need a Ruger 10/22 Rifle or Charger, and common hand tools.
Is any gunsmithing required to assemble the ARCHANGEL?
If you are able to disassemble and reassemble a Ruger 10/22 you will be able to install the ARCHANGEL kit.
What is ARCHANGEL made of?
The ARCHANGEL is constructed of a high strength polymer composite that is used as a aluminum replacement material in many aerospace applications.
Will the ARCHANGEL fit a 10-22 with a bull barrel or free floated target barrel?
Yes, all components of the ARCHANGEL will work with a bull / target barrel except for the ARCHANGEL Muzzle Device (front sight mount/bayonet mount).
Are the accessory rails mil-spec?
Yes, they will accept both picatinny and weaver style rings, and will allow the mounting of optical and holographic sights, lasers, tactical lights, vertical grips, and bipods.
The AA556R Archangel Rifle (10/22*) (ARS)
Package features include:
- Upper receiver housing with integral Picatinny rail
- Lower receiver housing with pistol grip
(includes built in storage compartment)
- Six position Archangel combat stock
(with hidden storage in receiver extension tube)
- Free float handguard with Picatinny rails located at the twelve o'clock (top) and six o'clock (bottom) positions (additional rails may be added)
- Archangel muzzle device with Picatinny rail (rail accepts all gas block front sights) and bayonet lug (lug accepts the Archangel polymer display bayonet, included)
Promag Archangel, 5.56, Adjustable, Rifle, Stock, System, Ruger, 10/22, Synthetic, Black, Promag Archangel 5.56 Adjustable Rifle Stock System Ruger 10/22 Synthetic Black, AA556R Archangel Rifle