ReMixers: bLiNd, Ashleigh Coryell ▶▶▶ Subscribe to bLiNd! http://bit.ly/blindsub
FREE at http://ocremix.org • SHIRTS & HOODIES! http://ocremix.org/store/ • DONATE! http://bit.ly/ocrPayPal
Facebook! http://facebook.com/ocremix • Twitter! http://twitter.com/ocremix
• Game: Wild Arms (Sony, 1997, PS1)
• ReMixer(s): Ashleigh Coryell, bLiNd
• Composer(s): Michiko Naruke
• Song(s): 'Lamenting and a Promise (Prologue 2)'
• Posted: 2009-12-13, evaluated by djpretzel
• Album: Featured on "Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous" (http://armed.ocremix.org)
Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is http://ocremix.org, a website featuring hundreds of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
For media inquiries (interviews, articles, conventions) or soundtrack development with OverClocked ReMix, please contact us!
Video by José the Bronx Rican (José E. Felix)
Additional direction by Liontamer (Larry Oji)
OverClocked ReMix is a not-for-profit site that provides a ton of free music, which requires a ton of bandwidth and a pretty hefty web server. We need your help to keep the site running!