Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc. is now rapidly expanding its franchising packages nationwide; offering the lowest price of P26,888
*No Royalty fee and hidden charges
*No Renewal fee
*Offers Location Assistance
With various fully operational franchising products to choose from:
Silver Cart Package (P26,888)
(one concept only)
-All in and ready to operate
-1 unit stainless/collapsible cart
-equipment for cooking
-set of utensils
-food sampler worth P400.00
-franchise kit & seminar
-business registration seminar
-use of trade name and logo
-Personal Accident Insurance P50k
We also have 2in1 cart, 3in1 cart, classic cart, mall cart.
We also have Station Franchise Office Package for businessmen.
Available Products :
"O'Noodle" -- Hongkong style noodles and dimsum toppings.
"Emperor's Siomai"- Siomai and dumpling varieties.
"Pinoy Pao" Siopao (sweet, regular and jumbo) and siomai (pork, shrimp and sharksfin)
"Jack's Eatabols" Fried bites -- fishball, squidball, kikiam, chicken ball
"Pinoy Pizza" -- ham & cheese, hawaiian, pepperoni, langonisa, carne norte, tuna anghang, pizza pinoy espesay, pizza sandwich.
"Burgeroo"-- Buy 1 Take 1 burgers!
"RedBowl"- Java rice w/ egg & mixed veg. w/ a choice of toppings from siomai, corned beef, tocino, sweet ham, beef teriyaki (best seller), beef & mushroom etc!!
INTRODUCING OUR NEW PRODUCTS
"The Sisig stop" - Traditional Filipino Pork Sisig.
"Putpot" puto pao"
JOPAY SHOMAI (JOPAY OF SEXBOMB DANCERS)
JOSHAWARMA (JOSHUA ZAMORA OF THE MANEUVERS)
Contact me through my business number smart: 0999-520-9279
1. Contact us to set an appointment to have a FREE and NO COMMITMENT Orientation. Office hours is from Mondays to Saturdays. Orientation schedules is at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
(We will give exact address upon confirming to an appointment)
2. Decide which package to choose. Sign our application form.
3. Payment and Contract Signing.
4. Wait after 3-4 weeks upon payment for the release of the foodcart. (Either pick-up or delivered)
5. Attend the Franchise Seminar. (discussion of the operations, management and legalities)
6. Crew training (hands on and lecture)
* THIS CAN BE ALL DONE IN ONE DAY! VISIT OUR OFFICE BY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY BRING ANY VALID ID.
B. If you are too busy/ Lives outside Metro Manila
1.Contact us so we can guide you on the details and procedures.
2. From the details that have been sent to you via email, choose the package that's best for you. Download and fill up the application form attached to the email.
3. Pay through Metrobank or BDO.
4. Email the receipt/deposit slip and include a scan of any valid ID with picture along with the accomplished application form. (email@example.com)
5. Contact us to the follow up of the papers and process. (Preferably 2 days after paying at the bank.)
6. Contracts and all paper procedures will be sent via dhl/fedex.
7. Wait 3-4 weeks for the release of food cart (It will be delivered via terminal to terminal. Charge is on you)
8. While waiting for the foodcart, process the papers like barangay clearance, DTI, mayor's permit. (Details are indicated at the Business Kit that we will send you together with the contract.)
9. 4th week - release of the food cart. OPERATE.