Lovely, spacious, bright and yet very quiet three bedroom townhouse with lots of extra spaces.
ON THE FIRST LEVEL:
- Large living room with a fireplace and access to the back yard
- Formal dining area that can fit a large table
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space
- Den / Solarium adjacent to the kitchen
- Decorative atrium with outdoor seating area
- Secondary living room with fireplace and high ceilings
- Back yard with brick flooring and lush garden
- Bathroom by the entry way
- Automatic garage with 2 car parking and space for shelves
- Lots of guest / extra parking spaces
- Larger than average master bedroom with long balcony with attached loft area / library. High ceilings, room-like walk in closet and luxurious marble master bathroom inside.
- Two good sized regular bedrooms with high ceilings, good closet space and access to large balcony.
- Hallway with storage cabinets
- Laundry room with washer/dryer machines included.
* Great layout provides for comfortable living and entertainment.
* Abundant in closet and other extra spaces.
This home is situated in Irvine's highly desired Woodbridge Community.
Some unique facts about the community:
- Has a man made lake where there is a "beach club" on each side
- One can rent pedal boats, kayaks and the like for use on the lake
- There are tennis courts available that can be lit for night time play
- There are also two "swim clubs," Stonecreek and Bluelake, on each side of Woodbridge
- There are lots of pathways, bikeways and beautiful parks in the area
- Nice place to raise a family, for retirees or couples who like a fun yet quiet place to live in
- It contains five elementary schools, two middle schools, Lakeside and South Lake, and Woodbridge High School
- Easy access to the 405 Freeway