http://www.REIClub.com - Get Private Money For Your Real Estate Investments? Use The Real Estate Investor's Fast Start Guide To Getting Private Money...
Getting Private Money Fast Start - Download
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I've got a quick video overviewing the process of Getting Private Money.
One of the most common reasons why real estate investment deals go bad is the lack of funding. Unless you're independently wealthy already, you're going to run out of cash before you run out of deals.
How often have you found a sweet deal, only to realize that you can't finance it yourself?
Private money will open these doors for you in your real estate investment business.
How to Get Private Money?
Getting private money is different from traditional funding and other alternatives (hard money, lines of credit) because your approval process is based on your credentials and your track record of profit generation, not purely on credit and liquid cash.
- work with individual lenders not limited by sec rules
- more flexibility when you need money quickly
- more flexibility with deal structuring
Finding the Ideal Private Lenders
- not everyone with money is considered a good private money lender
- Know who you're looking for, be aware of your approach
- Opening questions "Where are you from?" or "What do you do for a living?
- Watch body language, don't judge by looks, watch for reactions
- Don't be pushy, be persistent - don't be a used car salesman
- Looking For: Someone with savings, 401K, bad experience with stock market, tired of low interest returns
Fear of Public Speaking
- Use Scripts
- Role play possible scenarios
- Practice Practice Practice
- Anxiousness is a form of insecurity, and is cured by preparation.
Private Money Lender Kits
Before you meet with the people you want to talk to, you want to be prepared to have that conversation. One of the first things that says "I have my act together" is a marketing kit. These are your promotional materials, and they're meant to do the talking for you when you can't be there.
- Marketing Kit - brochures, postcards, business cards, FAQ's, flyers, exit surveys, contact info, slogans
- Credibility Kit - company info, credentials, overview of past deals, current deals, add photos of rehabs
Private Lender Presentation
- Include current information about the property you are interested in
- Start with location, then details of property - kitchen, bedrooms, amenities
- Talk about existing conditions, and show pictures of positive features
- Talk about specific improvements that will be made to the property. include repair costs, contractor quotes
- Show numbers of the actual deal - not your numbers, theirs - "what's in it for them?"
- Include possible investment scenarios, with different exit strategies
- Emphasize their ROI
- Give them an anticipated timeline for purchase, repairs, rental income, and resale at closing
Speaking to a Real Estate Investor Group - Presentation
Your main goal is to educate them about how private lending works, and to set an example of what it would be like to work with you.
I talk about exactly what you need to include in this presentation in our Private Money CD, which you can get for free...
In this fast start CD, I also include information on...
- preparing scripts - exactly what to say, what not to say
- Advertising Plans to Find Sellers - print ads
- How to perform Public Record Searches to find Private Money
- How to Network to find deals
- Setting up Luncheons - for Lender presentations
- Basic Web 2.0 Marketing - Social Media, SEO, Blogs
- Structuring Deals
- and Much More.
Once again, this Getting Private Money CD is free to you... and you can get it now using the link...
The Private Money CD was created to help make the "getting started" process much easier for the everyday person interested in finding private money. If you are an individual getting started in real estate, and you need to know exactly how raise private money, then this is perfect for you.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you'll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.