INSTALLING EASY POPULATE FOR ZEN CART
1. Download file EP_v1.25.4 to your desktop
2. Extract files into another folder "easypop"
3. I have already change the folder "admin" to "easypopadmin" but you can call it what ever you want
4. Now you have to upload the files into your root dir. In the place you installed your "zen cart" on your website,
5. I used filzila
6. In Zen cart, I put this files in "manage" dir.
7. the "temp" folder was put in the root dir. You can empty this folder before uploading it
8. Now you must put each file exactly into their folder in your zen cart So, since Zen Cart has folders like this:
Then since your zip file ALSO includes folders of similar names/structures/subfolders, you would put files from matching folders in their corresponding matching/respective/same-name/whatever-you-wanna-describe-it-as folders of your Zen Cart folder.
ie: files IN your zip file's /admin/ folder would go IN your Zen Cart /admin/ folder. Don't copy the /admin/ folder into another /admin/ folder, because that would create a new /admin/admin/ folder which would not work.
9. So in my file manager I placed all files in their respective folder
10. in manage I have place easypopulate.php
11. same as in my desktop folder
12. also in my cpanel went to includes
13. I took language first and move every files to same folder in zen cart
14. as in my desktop also
15. if it is done correctly when you go to your store folder you will find Easy populate under admin- tools- easy populate
16. admin area
17. click on easy populate and vola