Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 21, 2016
Spaghetti! Spaghetti! Spaghetti! We were all crazy for spaghetti when we were kids. No kiddy birthday party or family celebrations would be complete without a huge bowl of pasta overflowing with sauce and cheese. We Filipinos like it sweet, that's why.
And so for all the spaghetti-loving children in all of us, we thought of giving you Spaghetti a la RAM that will definitely surprise your senses and satisfy your nostalgic cravings. This comfort food will take you back when the days are lighter and nights are full of adventure!
Reminiscing has never been this tasty! Try it out!
• 250g RAM Premium Spaghetti • 3 tbsp. butter • 3 tbsp. olive oil • 3 pcs green bell pepper cut into long thin strips • 1 pc onion (finely chopped) • 3 cloves garlic (crushed) • 1 lb. ground beef • 2 tsp RAM Vinegar (Sukang Puti) • 1 pack (250g) RAM Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce • ¼ tsp chili flakes • RAM Coarse Iodized Salt • Parmesan Cheese • Parsley (finely chopped)
1. In a heavy-based casserole dish, heat half of butter and olive oil and gently sauté green peppers for 5 mins. Remove from the dish and set aside.
2. Add remaining butter and oil to the dish and sauté onion, garlic, and ground beef over medium heat until the beef is lightly browned. Stir in RAM Vinegar, cover and let stand for 10 mins. before proceeding.
3. Add the RAM Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, chili flakes and green peppers, season with RAM Iodized Salt and cook the sauce for 5 mins. Lower the heat and cook, covered, for 30 mins. more, stirring once or twice. Add a little wine from time to time if the sauce begins to dry. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
4. Cook the RAM Spaghetti noodles in boiling salted water until firm. Drain and transfer to a warm serving dish. Pour mixed RAM Spaghetti Sauce over cooked noodles, add parmesan cheese, and parsley. Toss together lightly and serve with extra parmesan cheese.
Like our official Facebook page facebook.com/RamFoodProducts and go to our official website ramfoods.com for more recipes and updates from RAM.