Lake of Fire
1. Run around checking pots for Fang Pieces. The one you're looking for has a triangle shape at the bottom.
2. Itemize the Goon.
3. Place him on the Totem stand right beside him.
4. If you haven't found the Fang Piece already, keep looking. Once you've found it, walk up to the volcano.
5. Place the Fang Piece onto the broken fang.
6. Somehow, after the cutscene, you can already walk back down without burning your feet off. Must've been some cold lava. Go back to the Centipede.
7. Itemize the Centipede.
8. Click on the blue pot to talk to Johnny.
9. Walk farther to the left to find another Goon. Itemize it.
10. Place the Goon Totem on the Goon stand that appears to be on a brownish track. It's a little to the right from the Totem stand you've placed the first Goon on.
11. Grab the Centi-saw.
12. Climb the Goon Totem below the steps. Do so by click on the steps above the Goon, not the Goon Totem itself.
13. Saw down whatever that wooden pole is trying to be.
14. Cross the pole.
15. Saw down the other wooden pilar.
16. Go to the left to find a stone claw holding a big ball. Saw down the pole supporting it.
17. Go back to where you started the level. Saw down the pole supporting THIS claw. It doesn't really do anything, aside from giving you HQ.
Doing step 17 any earlier will give you only 10000/100000 HQ for cooling the lava.
18. Walk to the chest and expel the spirit.
NOTE: You might have noticed I only got 2500/7500 HQ when I found Johnny. If you want to know how to get full HQ, check out my video response.
Damnit, I missed some HQ again! Damn you, Johnny!