I'm sure all of you have experienced a woman being dramatic. I know how scary and confusing this must be for someone who doesn't know exactly how to handle this.
I will show you the two core factors which contribute to a woman engaging in dramatic behavior. This can include: picking fights, nagging, attempting to control you, being constantly moody and upset, being withdrawn, getting upset over the smallest things, acting needy, clingy, needy or desperate, wanting you attention all the time, or acting like a child.
So, what happened to this: cool, fun, easy going, and confident chick you originally met?
Well the good news is that she is not gone forever, although she may be temporarily unavailable unless you can find ways to bring her back.
Let's first start with the two core reasons why she is acting dramatic.
1) She is bored - A woman needs to experience a whole breadth of emotions, from sadness to happiness. If you can coax her to express and experience these in a safe way, she will learn to trust you and therefore more able to open to you.
2) She is feeling insecure about something. Women experience insecurity about anything and everything! Usually it will be in the form of a threat to her sense of self, identity, or relationship with you. If you can restore her security then you can minimize her drama.
Here are the 3 ways you can minimize drama in the future
1) Acknowledge and recognise when she is not herself.
2) Be present and encourage her to express whatever emotions she feels.
3) Proactively encourage her to express her emotions on a daily basis to empty out her "negative emotional bucket", so she won't feel the need to engage in dramatic behavior.