Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 4, 2016
On Thursday, July 21, 2016, former boilermaker Clem Côté passed away from mesothelioma – a deadly cancer caused by asbestos. His family, including daughter Michelle Côté, live with the possibility that they may have been exposed to asbestos second-hand. Asbestos is the leading cause of work-related death in Canada, accounting for over 2,000 deaths each year. Canadian unions are working hard to win a ban on asbestos, to make workplaces and public spaces safer for all.