PLEASE READ: As you'll see at about 01:40, my handwriting has changed. Before commenting/complaining about that, please read my little explanation further down 💕
Open for FAQ (will NOT be answered in comments), stationery used and contact information! ✏️
If you have a question, please read the description first! You might find your answer there :)
About my handwriting: Yes, I am aware that my handwriting has changed. It doesn’t look as neat as before, but this is my real, fast handwriting. My last one probably looked better, but it was a lot slower. I realised that the only reason I kept using that handwriting was because I wanted my notes to look good, and for me that was a wrong reason. So I’ve started using my fast handwriting, and even though it might look messier, it feels so much better. I don’t have to constantly worry that my handwriting isn’t neat enough for instagram, I can write my notes a lot faster, and I get extra time which can be used for actual studying.
So I’m sorry if you’re disappointed because I changed my handwriting, but the main reason I take notes is because it benefits my studies, not because people on Instagram and youtube like to see them. Starting to care less about my handwriting has made me less stressed and anxious, so for me this change is definitely for the better.
I’m hoping you guys will support me on this! My handwriting is still legible after all. 😉
With the handwriting business out of the way, welcome to a new video! This is kind of an updated version of my most popular video «How i take neat notes (neat and effective», and I hope that you’ll like the tips I give in this one. These are not revolutionary tips or anything, just some helpful techniques that I’ve picked up in my schoolyears☀️ Feel free to leave your own note taking tips below, and thank you for watching the video!
VIDEOS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
How I take notes (neat and effective): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVHB...
How I take notes and study for math: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHD5j...
STATIONERY USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Notebooks: whitelines
- Green notebook: from the grocery store lol
- Pink sticky notes: IKEA
- Small notebooks for questions/problems: muji
- Colored pens: stabilo point 88 fineliners
- Black pen for writing: muji 0.5mm
- Brush pens: tombow
- Post-it notes: class ohlson
- Mechanical pencil: pentel energize
- Black pen for drawing: pentel energel 0.5mm needle tip
- Highlighters: stabilo boss pastel
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
- I'm currently on a gap year after high school
Why are you studying if you're on a gap year?
- I'm studying for a math exam necessary to get into the course I want to study in university this year. I'm also self-studying biology and chemistry to get a solid foundation for the subjects I'll be taking in university, as well as to get some repetition so I don't forget everything I learned in high school.
Where do you buy (name of stationery item)?
- If nothing else is specified I got it from a local book/stationery store. Google the brands to see where it's sold in your country!
How old are you/where do you live/what's your name?
- I prefer not to answer these questions for privacy reasons. I'm on a gap year after high school/before university so that is a good indicator for my age, I'm from somewhere in Norway, and I go by the name studytee/Tee here on the internet :)
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
- I post my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don't share/sell them, I'm sorry!
*Question/comment about my voice*
- I am aware that I have a child-like voice, but that’s just the voice I was given. This is my «natural voice», and if you don’t like it then your computer or phone probably has a mute button somewhere. There, problem solved!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: email@example.com
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you'd like to ask me a question or send me a message then please do, but on my Instagram or here on youtube!)
Music (in order of appearance):
1. Craves - By my side
2. Sappheiros - Embrace
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!