Published on Jul 3, 2012
New Renault Clio: love-at-first-sight styling, and packed with innovations
Since the launch of the original model in 1990, some 11.5 million Clios have been sold in more than 115 countries. Today, a new chapter in Clio's history is about to be written with the unveiling of the fourth-generation version.
New Renault Clio stands out through the following features:
- Sensual, passionate styling, the fruit of the Renault design renaissance, plus an extensive range of exterior and interior personalisation options.
- Affordable innovative technologies :
- Reversing camera, keyless entry, Renault R-Sound app, Renault Bass Reflex system,
- Six-speed EDC dual clutch automatic transmission,
- Renault R-Link, an integrated internet-connected touchscreen tablet.
Genuinely fun to drive thanks to a comprehensive range of engines, all engineered to deliver market-leading fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions:
- A new three-cylinder petrol engine: the Energy TCe 90 (4.3 litres/100km and 99g/km of CO2 ),
- Energy dCi 90 (3.2 litres/100km and 83g/km of CO2).
More information here: http://clio.renault.com
Standard YouTube License