Natural Glowy & Fresh Make Up Look For The Fall and Winter | Model Beauty Tutorials, Luminous Skin Makeup, Natural Makeup Options For Your Everyday Fall Looks| Sanne Vloet
Welcome back to my channel! The weather is finally starting to change here in New York City from summer to fall. You can feel the chill in the air and I'm really excited to get all of my favorite sweaters out of storage! Does anyone have a favorite sweater brand that I need to know about? I was just in Paris where I found a few beautiful pants and really comfy sweaters in caramel and beige colors. I feel like this is turning out to be my go to color this fall. Mixing warm tones with crisp whites for a more neutral palette is something I love to do.
Is everyone ready for an updated makeup look? It's been sometime since I've shared a makeup look with you and I was feeling super inspired by the changing seasons. This makeup look goes along with my style inspiration of neutral colors and fits perfectly with my fashion looks that I am currently wearing. I wanted to share a very glowy, healthy, fresh, and nude make up look.
For a typical day I like to have a very subtle and natural look that complements my outfit. With a tiny bit of products and some very light textures you can the freshness back into your skin even when if it gets dry during the fall. I try not to wear too much product on my skin, thumbs up for natural makeup, but at night I love the option of being able to add some more creativity and product to the nighttime looks. What kind of looks do you prefer during the day, is your nighttime makeup look different than your daytime routine?
This beauty video I filmed differently than in the past so PLEASE give me your feedback. I'm always trying to improve what I share and I really hope you guys like it because it's become so much fun! If you think we should do a winter meet up in NYC with some of my friends let me know in the comments below.
I've been experimenting with other make up looks and I can't wait to share them all with you. So if you like videos like this or videos focused on wellness hit that subscribe button. Oh and don't forget to give this video a huge thumbs up for warm fall sweaters and if you have a favorite color for the fall let me know!
Instagram: @sannevloet https://www.instagram.com/sannevloet/
Products I used:
1. Ilia Water Cucumber Stick : https://rstyle.me/~aFwKR
2. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: https://rstyle.me/~aFwL9
3. Yves Saint Laurent Concealer: https://rstyle.me/~aFwLj
4. Wonderglow by Charlotte Tilbury: https://rstyle.me/~aFwLn
5. Mac Eyebrow Pencil Stylized: https://rstyle.me/~aE0M4
6. Addiction Eye Brow Gel
7. Tarte Chisel Contour Palette: https://rstyle.me/~aFwLt
8. Urban Decay Heat Eyeshadow Palette: https://rstyle.me/~aFwMP
9. Mac Prep & Prime Translucent Powder: https://rstyle.me/~aFwNc
10. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Blush – Papaya: https://rstyle.me/~aFwNk
11. Givency Noir Interdit Mascara, deep black: https://rstyle.me/~aFwO7
12. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Pencil: https://rstyle.me/~aFwOd
13. Guerlain Caliente Beige Matt Lipstick: https://rstyle.me/~aFwOi
14. Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer: https://rstyle.me/~aFwT1
15. Bar of Gold Palette by Charlotte Tilbury: https://rstyle.me/~aFwOo