I managed to get the pulley swap done yesterday and we took it out for a little test drive. I decided to leave the engine pulley stock and just swap the transaxle pulley. So, I switched the transaxle pulley from a 9 inch diameter pulley to a 2.5 inch pulley. Then I took up the slack in the old belt, to figure out what length the new belt should be. It turned out that a deck belt from a 40" Murray works just fine. We still have some carburetor issues to address before we'll be getting the maximum performance out of it. I also have some modifications that I'm going to make to the spindles and front end. I hope you find this racing mower project interesting...thanks for watching!