- Julia Collin Davison, executive food editor for America's Test Kitchen cookbooks and on-screen test cook for public television shows "America's Test Kitchen" and "Cook's Country"
- Jill Bauer, host of QVC popular show "You're Home with Jill", exploring the latest in decorating, crafting, and entertaining
- David Venable, host of QVC hit show "In the Kitchen with David", featuring the latest in gourmet food, cookware, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks
- Meredith Laurence, chef on QVC and author of two cookbooks, "Blue Jean Chef: Comfortable in the Kitchen" and "Blue Jean Chef: Comfortable Under Pressure"
- Melissa Johnson, baker, dessert stylist, and founder/editorial director at Best Friends For Frosting
America's Test Kitchen is a real 2,500 square foot test kitchen located just outside of Boston that is home to more than three dozen full-time cooks and product testers. Our mission is simple: to develop the absolute best recipes for all of your favorite foods. To do this, we test each recipe 30, 40, sometimes as many as 70 times, until we arrive at the combination of ingredients, technique, temperature, cooking time, and equipment that yields the best, most-foolproof recipe.
Each week, the cast of America's Test Kitchen brings the recipes, testings, and tastings from Cook's Illustrated magazine to life on our public television series. With more than 2 million viewers per episode, we are the most-watched cooking show on public television. http://www.americastestkitchen.com