Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 16, 2011
Atama Furniture, an Australian wide furniture business owned by my family, was destroyed by fire on September 1, 2011, the first day of Spring. The fire started in the polishing section of the building due to an electrical fault, which erupted into flames and engulfed the building. Within five minutes of the fire, we all knew that nothing could be done to save the 25 year old business.