Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 22, 2011
Read more on our BLOG: http://goo.gl/Yf9PW The course was originally a 9-hole design by Bob Grimsdell and play officially began during 1958 when it was known as the Welgemoed Golf Club.
In 1981 it was upgraded to 18 holes by course architect Bill Kerr. Major changes were later undertaken by Mark Muller and the "new" course came into play early in 1995. Substantial improvements have been undertaken over the last couple of years to make the course more player-friendly.