Starter Save - Part 18 - The Chain Game Zoom - GTA San Andreas PC - complete walkthrough (showing all details) - achieving ??.??% Game Progress before doing the story missions - no cheats - Frame Limiter ON
In this video I sprayed the following Tags:
I also purchased the following Safe houses:
15:56 Verona Beach
16:40 Santa Maria Beach
I have the Game Progress listed as ??.??% because this is a mod, and sometimes mods create glitches, but it shouldn't be more than 13.37%, which is the percentage that can be acquired on an un-modified game.
The Chain Game Zoom is a modified saved-game that can be played on any unmodified version of San Andreas. It doesn't require any special applications; simply load it up and play. The modifications were all made by me.
This was my first attempt at modding San Andreas. I created this mod in December, 2007. Here's the original topic for it at GTA Forums: https://goo.gl/U9yqtf
I changed the locations of all the collectables: Photo Ops (Snapshots), Oysters, and Horseshoes, none are in the usual locations.
I tried to keep true to the original spirit of the game, so here's what I did:
1) All Horseshoes are located in areas that are in and around the gambling community.
2) All Oysters are located in water somehow.
3) All Snapshots are of eye-catching items and scenery, and they're scattered throughout the game in locked areas, not just San Fierro.
This is the link my Ultimate Game Start https://goo.gl/Qv8F3I
This is a complete walkthrough that shows how to achieve ??.??% Game Progress before doing the story missions. The first story mission is called "In The Beginning" , and it has already been completed. That mission is really just a cut-scene that shows Carl leaving Liberty City, and then arriving in San Andreas, where he's accosted by Tenpenny and Pulaski.
A Starter Save is when all side-missions, collectables, etc are completed prior to doing the mission 'Big Smoke' .
Normally that would also include maxing out all of Carl's skills, money, etc, but this video is limited to essentials. All of the techniques in this video were created and developed by me. I did use jheath's suggestion about using Teargas.
Here's a list of what has or will be completed, meaning some of the things on this list may not have been completed in this particular video, but in a later video instead:
C.J. has never been Wasted or Busted.
C.J. has the following:
1) He is wearing the white shorts from the Chiliad Challenge, and is marked up with tattoos from both San Fierro and Las Ventures. He also has full muscles.
2) All available Safehouses have been purchased.
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi's Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Ring
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
5) 70 out of 70 Unique Jumps found
6) 69 out of 70 Unique Jumps completed
There are no failed missions.
Here's the Saved Game from the end of this video http://gtasnp.com/frYtpw
The Chain Game beginner saved games can be downloaded here. These Saved Games are nearly impossible to save if you've been Busted or Wasted:
Chain Game Zoom http://gtasnp.com/wgKKob
Chain Game 37 http://gtasnp.com/dl/20596
Chain Game 38 http://gtasnp.com/dl/20271
Chain Game 39 http://gtasnp.com/dl/23052
Chain Game 46 http://gtasnp.com/dl/18551
Chain Game 47 http://gtasnp.com/dl/18983
Chain Game 48 http://gtasnp.com/dl/19472
Chain Game 49 http://gtasnp.com/dl/19874
Save the file on your PC here:
\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files
Here's hmvartak's Save Game Converter: http://hmvartak.freeiz.com/SCMConvert...
Here's a link for the Easy Script Switcher, to swap between v1.0 and v2.0 (made by rubregg): http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?sh...
Windows 7 Pro - 64 Bit
Intel® i7-4790 Quad-core
Video: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970
Sound Blaster Fatal1ty X-Fi Platinum
Recorded with Fraps
Rendered with Sony Vegas 14.0
NO CHEATS were used.
PC Version 2.0
Frame Limiter ON
There are no edits in this video, what you see is what actually happened.
Thanks for watching.