This is not just an ordinary travel guide, this is the start of a mysterious and fascinating trip: a voyage across more than 20 centuries of creativity through which art and history intertwine, telling the story of what human ingenuity has created through the ages.
ItalyGuides.it reinvented audio-guides, giving them the feel of "Cinema" instead of the academism of traditional ones, with movie-style music, narration by American voice actor Gregory Snegoff, images and video, dramatically enhancing the storytelling process.
** HD - Only for iPhone 4 owners **
This app is optimized to show off the splendor of the latest HD Retina Display to its full potential. Discovering "Florence" with a Retina display is quite simply a whole different world!
Discover the treasures of Florence, the most representative city of the Italian Renaissance.
ItalyGuides.it website has received considerable recognition and international awards during recent years and has been featured in several magazines and TV shows such as:
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Venice department of the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage
- RAI (Radio Televisione Italiana)
- RSI (Swiss public Television)
- El Pais
- El Mundo
Beautiful maps each featuring several POIs with audio tracks that will let you discover the many not-to-be-missed sites of Florence as well as legends of the city, also featuring a practical video guide that includes information on the city, maps, public transit, getting to and from the airport and lots of useful travel advice.
- Beautiful maps of the city and main sites.
- 54 Points of Interest with audio tracks (120 minutes)
- Photo gallery with over 198 high quality images
- Video travel guide about tourist attractions and useful travel advice (10 minutes)
- Supporting Retina display of iPhone4 and iPod Touch
Our audio guides are the result of a collaborative effort between Italian historians, industry copywriters and art professionals; it represents the culmination of work done with passion and meticulous care given to the tiniest of details - all carefully designed to make learning active, compelling and immediate.
Find out more at: http://www.ItalyGuides.it
iPhone App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/italyg...