Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 3, 2011
Some clips of the County Grand Orange Lodge of Glasgow with the Black Skull Corps of Fife and Drums at the Annual Boyne Celebrations on 2 July 2011.
The title scene shows the statue of William of Orange in Cathedral Square near Glasgow Evangelical Church. The statue dates from 1735 and was relocated here in 1923. Then we see the band marching in glorious early morning sunshine from its base in Dennistoun up John Knox Street to Cathedral Square.
The Lodge procession starts off from Glasgow Evangelical Church with the band playing The Sash. It's then down Castle Street and along George Street to George Square.
There was a short Service of Remembrance at Glasgow's magnificent War Memorial outside the City Chambers in George Square. This was simple, sincere and involving. Then the County Grand Orange Lodge headed the main procession to Glasgow Green.
The final scene shows the main procession leaving Glasgow Green in the early afternoon through the McLellan Arch to return to base.