An 8-bit medley of some of my favourite tracks from the new Zelda.
8-Bit Shirts: http://joejeremiah.spreadshirt.com/
For casual chats, the best place to reach me is on Patreon.
FOR BUSINESS MATTERS ONLY
I don't currently know the proper song titles but will update when I do.
All music is featured in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Music by Manaka Kataoka and Yasuaki Iwata
Special Thanks to Henri Pink for naming the series.
Can you do A-Bit of X? (Requests)
I love requests and some of the best videos have come from your requests! However, I get a lot of requests. When choosing what music to cover I look for popularity, relevance and, ultimately, whether I like the music and believe I can do it any justice.
Any tips for people wanting to pick up keyboard/ piano?
1. Listen to as much music as possible!
2. Learn to play by ear. Listen to the music you like and try to figure out how to play through trial and error.
3. Learn the major, minor and pentatonic scales, as well as basic chords. These will help you to…
4. IMPROVISE. Have fun and make stuff up. There’s plenty of teachers on YouTube who can give you great advice on how improvise.
5. Use the internet. This was a huge part of my own development as a player. I am almost completely self-taught… unless you count the internet as a teacher!
What equipment do you use?
I play a Novation Launchkey 49. I run this through Plogue Chipsounds for the 8-bit sounds. I record and arrange in FLstudio.