Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 10, 2019
08-09-2019-AT THE RIGHT PLACE
Last Sunday 8th September 2019, the Lord ordered our step to worship at Victory Assemblies of God Church here in Zaragoza Spain. Stepping into the church we discovered it was a child dedication service and what an awesome service it was. The minister in charge, Minister Mark on seeing my family and I asked me to pray to bless the congregation just before the service ended. Due to the child dedication, there were a number of invited guests in the church. I bowed my head and talked to God depending on HIM for the right words to pray. I understood the importance of a minute given in a certain place as a minister.
By the grace of God the 5 minutes prayer was highly imparting and the power of God moved, the Holy Spirit helped me to pray and after the service, the man of God told me that he got a deep insight while I was praying on a certain prayer point which will now helped them in the church to pray. Hallelujah!!! I return all glory to God.
1. It is very important to be where God want one to be, where you will be needed and useful. That church was where God wanted us to be that day.
2. There is no coincidence for children of God, God is a God of purpose. We were not just there to witness the dedication God has a bigger plan. We were not even aware of it until we got there.
3. God honours those who honour him. It was a great privilege for my husband and I to be there and to be given the opportunity to minister.
4. As a minister, don't waste a minute when given the time to speak in a meeting or church, ask of God what he want you to say even if it's two minutes you are given. You don't know who needed the word God will put in your mouth.
5. When God lifts you up, no one can put you down. Continue to honour God and the people God purposely bring your way.
6. God does not owe any man, he is not a user. He gave us a testimony barely 24hours later for making ourselves available.
7. Every opportunity to serve the Lord is a privilege. So appreciate it!
Here is a video of that 5 minutes prayer, kindly share with others. Your celebration is next, every blockage shall be removed. You shall carry your own children too, those who are mocking you shall be mocked and unlimited joy shall be your portion in Jesus name.